Jump to content

Sigh... Might Aswell Do It...


Which car?  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Which car would you guys get?

    • 2009 Nissan 370z
      28
    • 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8L v6
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I seen another member asked the same question... Im honestly getting tired of the 2008 honda accord I have(I pay for shit all for it)... So I figured id give my parents a break and go ahead and get a new car since they said they'd pay half the car payment for me monthly :)

Anyway. I want the new 370z, but have been eyeing the genesis aswell. I've test driven both and they both WILL put you back into your seat... the 370 just looks more breath taking and like a chick magnet but the genesis is just so sleek. I can't decide and am torn between the two. Any help guys?

EDIT - DECISION MADE. GOING TO GET MY PEARL WHITE 370Z TOMORROW.

Posted

genesis

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

It may just be me, but I'd go for the 370Z, its fast, and sexy. I just like the look of it, even though i still prefer the 350Z

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Posted

although i think the genesis is the best car hyundais ever made i'll still take the nissan

Posted

Donate that money to the needy.

I NEED some new subs, batts, and wood.

Well I want to drop a system in the accord instead of just the DD coax set I got but I also wanted to do some performance mods... So since im leaning more toward performance I figured id try one of these cars

Posted

We ship lots of Hyundais and Kias overseas, so I have an opportunity to see and work with them a lot. Hyundai is making some really, really nice cars now; and not just in terms of looks. These cars are on a par with Toyota and Nissan (at least) for build quality. That Genesis coupe is very hot, but it is not a TRUE sports car like the 370Z. The Genesis would compare better with the G35-37 than the 370Z.

If you are looking for a SPORTS car, the 370 has your number. They are just sooo tiny. My partner has a 350 and it hardly ever gets driven because it is so unpractical. Fast and nimble, sure, but unpractical.

If your interests lean more toward sportiness, then you have to pick the 370Z.

You really can't go wrong either way with these. Congratulations!

Posted

although i think the genesis is the best car hyundais ever made i'll still take the nissan

X2 thought about 370z awhile back but too small for me

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 420 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...