my ws6 got 28 mpg on the highway with a huge cam and headers

and I have seen plenty over 200k

and all the money you would put into that would be ridiculous

and to the op if your doing the exhaust for sound go ahead but if you are doing it for power do it else where those motors don't respond well to bolt on's

you probly paid 20gs for that car and 2gs in parts and it probly runs 11s. if he buys that s2k and puts 9gs n it he will run consistant 10s and still get better gas milage then you and he pays less then you. im still sayin go with the s2k (if u can fit) caus its a good lookin car, good gas milage, good reliability,not hard to get parts for, and its not too complicated to where you cant turn the wrenches yourself.

you probly paid 20gs for that car and 2gs in parts and it probly runs 11s. if he buys that s2k and puts 9gs n it he will run consistant 10s and still get better gas milage then you and he pays less then you. im still sayin go with the s2k (if u can fit) caus its a good lookin car, good gas milage, good reliability,not hard to get parts for, and its not too complicated to where you cant turn the wrenches yourself.

no I paid 9000 put 1400 in to it and run 11.8

and that s2k will not run 10's and if it did he would need a roll bar for them to let him race it oh and everything red is miss spelt

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

thanks spell check next time ill make sure to give a fuck lol dude 9gs will get him a decent turbo kit and a fully built engine he wont have to do anything to the suspension caus itll just roll off the line then its just gonna sling shot, all he needs is a decent set of tires lol and whoever sold you that car is an idiot, and you got very lucky and dont boost yourself off of your 11.8 caus the damn thing runs 12.9s stock, you didnt build that car, professionals built that car you just put on some headers an a cam. sorry for all this hate but my cusin owns a trans am and he thinks it the best damn thing under the sun

thanks spell check next time ill make sure to give a fuck lol dude 9gs will get him a decent turbo kit and a fully built engine he wont have to do anything to the suspension caus itll just roll off the line then its just gonna sling shot, all he needs is a decent set of tires lol and whoever sold you that car is an idiot, and you got very lucky and dont boost yourself off of your 11.8 caus the damn thing runs 12.9s stock, you didnt build that car, professionals built that car you just put on some headers an a cam. sorry for all this hate but my cusin owns a trans am and he thinks it the best damn thing under the sun

no I built my car

2001 ws6 trans am 6spd

mt drag radials

new air lid

slightly better clutch (was worn out when I bought it so I replaced it)

magic stick 4 cam (to big for the mods)

stainless headers and slp cat back offroad y pipe

and many do not run 12.9 thats what they are rated for you will need to run a 1.6 or 1.8 60ft time and thats hard in these cars

and who the fuck races from a roll that just says you don't deserve your car because you can't handle it

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

thats a killer deal, but a grown man doesnt fit in that car. B)

im not exactly big. only 5'6'' 140.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

im not exactly big. only 5'6'' 140.

see if the dealership will let you take the car for the weekend

then take it to a certified honda dealer just to be sure (have them check out the motor and tranny and if they can run the vin # to see what has been fixed on it)

it also gives you a better idea on how you like it as well

mcintoshsigz.png

its a pretty big honda place. i know they let me have it for the day last week. i took it to like 2 mecheniks and to another dealership and they said it was in great condition just the tires were a lil worn.( no problem toyo cant fix though)

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

actually leaning to a vortech supercharger. will make about 350hp plus whatever i get from the rest.

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

Archived