Help Picking Speakers

In order to run another amp would i need another battery or something better than my stock alternator? Also how would I wire another amp? Can i just connect the wires from amp to amp and jump the rcas from the line out on my current amp to the new one?

I assume your Kenwood HU has front and rear RCA outputs. Just connect the 4 channel amp to the front RCA and the sub amp to the rear RCA and you will be fine.

Another battery is always a good idea but if your looking to keep the cost low you can just buy a Yellow Top battery or something geared towards amp output to use and replace your current truck battery. I would hope you have at least 4 gauge wire in your truck now for power and ground. Few years back I was running about 1500 watts off just a yellow top and I had no problems, but be weary of playing your system too much with your truck in idle or the engine off.

Look at it this way if you start to upgrade your electrical you will upgrade your sound. But if what you have sounds good for you and you're happy, then add the small 4 channel amp and leave it alone because the cost adds up quickly from the electrical side.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

I assume your Kenwood HU has front and rear RCA outputs. Just connect the 4 channel amp to the front RCA and the sub amp to the rear RCA and you will be fine.

Another battery is always a good idea but if your looking to keep the cost low you can just buy a Yellow Top battery or something geared towards amp output to use and replace your current truck battery. I would hope you have at least 4 gauge wire in your truck now for power and ground. Few years back I was running about 1500 watts off just a yellow top and I had no problems, but be weary of playing your system too much with your truck in idle or the engine off.

Look at it this way if you start to upgrade your electrical you will upgrade your sound. But if what you have sounds good for you and you're happy, then add the small 4 channel amp and leave it alone because the cost adds up quickly from the electrical side.

yea good call on that. I do have 4 gauge for power and ground. so basically a better battery would be able to push it harder and be fine to run 2 amps from?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

yea good call on that. I do have 4 gauge for power and ground. so basically a better battery would be able to push it harder and be fine to run 2 amps from?

What will I get better highs and overall sound with components or coxials?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

What will I get better highs and overall sound with components or coxials?

Components. Like i mentioned before its better to wait and get the best like rockford or simular then getting junk. Either way amp them according to specs and they should sound crystal clear. You get what you pay for. They could be very nice for 80 bucks tho.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Components. Like i mentioned before its better to wait and get the best like rockford or simular then getting junk. Either way amp them according to specs and they should sound crystal clear. You get what you pay for. They could be very nice for 80 bucks tho.

Yea i mean Im willing to pay up to 100 per pair that should get me something halfway decent right? any recommendations?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3