Second Skin Audio

T-line Ideas (visuals)

Here are some t-line ideas I threw together. They are not to scale or calculated. They are mainly for visual representation. Give your q's and c's:

:hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

t-lineideas.jpg

If you can't see the image then go to this link:

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj319/jkoncepz/

Edited by quakecitystudio

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

didnt even know that many existed thanks for the post

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

hmm i see it but i have my concerns..

heard good things about t-lines sealed

don't know how well the bass reflex would work

i figured with the t-line ported chamber you'd get cancellation issues but i could be wrong

both dual reflex boxes would have to be massive cause you'd almost have to still have the the cone area equal to the port area

the free air would work i'm sure of it

the free air isobaric would maybe work but for the ported one once again i'd be worried about cancellation issues if the exsisted..

now if you've built all these boxes and tested them then i could be wrong but if you drawn them all up from spur of the moment ideas then those are my $.02's

but either way i'd admire your interest in t-lines as for i am a t-line enthusiast myself

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

cant see mannnn

Sounds like from a response you had a picture of a bandpass tline?

If so, those work insanely well

but I cant tell because I cant see

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok, I kind of see it now, it just wont enlarge

The 3 on the right wont work, but the first 4, done them, they work great in ISO loaded, and 4th order tlines

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

me no see:(

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

me no see:(

^^X2

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I just went to dudes Photobucket profile, by cutting off the last section of the line after his acct name

sundown.jpg