^^^ im assuming out of the cracks and such is what he meant. actually drying the entire car is sorta of stupid but like i said it really helps especially on the trunk lid, my spoiler holds water like stupid, along with the seem by the window and the seem by the bumper itself. opening the thing after a wash just pours (or drips some but its enough to be worried not really enough that's stupid) water all over my amp so that's not much of an option

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

its not that simple, the droplets need to be a sertain size to even move, or else they form a sort of suction. thats why whenever you spray windex on a window it dosent all run off of it.

just vibrating the panels it pointless, without proper weight, the water wont move without manual intervention.

thats 3rd grade stuff peeps. come on.

Ummm i dont recall learning anything about water droplets in 3rd grade, but that might also explain why the only classes i ever got better than a C in was Art & Auto Body...

But it could also be that those were the only classes that i didnt have a chance to read CA&E, TRUCKIN, LOWRIDER, OR IMPORT TUNER in :search:

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

^^lrn2quote

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!