Sonic FX Posted March 6, 2007 Report Posted March 6, 2007 here is the Forbidden fantasy website .. http://fffshow04.tripod.com/FFFSHOWFLYER.html Sunday, March 11, 2007 Perris, ca 1x event RE / USAmps in conjunction with Forbidden fantasy 10th annual show 18700 Lake Perris Drive Perris, CA 92571 626-833-2177 http://termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=9154 Begins @ 9am Brackets @ 11 am lets show huge support for RE and USAmps for doing this show And like always we will hold a raffle for the west coast finale! Come out and show your support. Quote WEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUP
USAMPFREAK Posted March 7, 2007 Report Posted March 7, 2007 OK here it Goes I am sponcering this show right now the Raffle Item is an extremely limited edition RE Audio BAr Stool that Steve has seen.......... It's tit's right Steve. Quote 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.