milesmiles Posted May 19, 2009 Report Posted May 19, 2009 I've been looking around the internet and it looks like there are a lot of good deals on Hifonics subs; are these good?
Basshead08 Posted May 19, 2009 Report Posted May 19, 2009 I personally wouldn't run them. What is your budget and what are you looking for in your setup? How much power you gonna run? I'll try to look around for you. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
milesmiles Posted May 19, 2009 Author Report Posted May 19, 2009 I was just speaking theoretically. I am basically looking for a 12" setup (sub+amp) that hits decently and isn't too expensive. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
15VmaxXL Posted May 19, 2009 Report Posted May 19, 2009 like basshead said i wouldnt run their subs either... but their amps are a different story.. hifonic bxi 1600 and level 4 12 sold everything
milesmiles Posted May 19, 2009 Author Report Posted May 19, 2009 lol i don't need that much power (unless it's cheap). realistically id only need like 600 watts tops.
hondaonchrome Posted May 19, 2009 Report Posted May 19, 2009 If your only wanting something small then do one 12" kicker cvr(not expensive and good quality) with a kicker zx400.1 and that should make you happy.
nathan664 Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 I personally wouldn't run them. What is your budget and what are you looking for in your setup? How much power you gonna run? I'll try to look around for you. Why wouldn't you run hifonics subs? i have 2 15" hifonics olympus and im winning sound off comps.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.