1994 Buick Century

and then...............being the photo whore that I am.........when I seen a (Pinto of all things) pulled over in front of my house...

I took pix,lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

The stock rear deck...panel was.1/8" shittyass hardboard/cardboard and i was a little concerned about it bending...when I wrapped it in forming cloth..so I went over it with 3/8 particle board..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

now as I said,,,this is my daily driver........and sometimes my son is in the car too.........so safety is #1 EVERYTHING must be secure when its all done...so this rear deck is attached to the sheetmetal below it with 4- 1/4" bolts..The bolts are secured to the wood and drop into 4 holes in the sheet metal below it..then a washer,lock washer and nut are threaded on,by reaching through the 6x9 holes..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is going to look so clean. I love how precise and flawless your skeletons are. Your fabric stretching too.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

your a MadMan, I like your style, I wub lookin at your build threads, lotsa of good info in them, high quality work as always, I'm learning tons.

David

Thank you david......

no secrets here bro......if I got a few tricks.....Im more than happy to share them........

:)

Archived