1994 Buick Century

Yes, please keep this tutororial rollin.

I'm lovin the "madness"

I have a HUGE BONER for "madness".

I learn things when the madness comes into play so keep it comin man ur creativity is awsome.

I liked the cut outs for the wires in the beauty panel behind the box.

Also-glad to see i'm not the only one thats finds a panel or rear deck dun wanna fit after an assload of work and has to be "modded" after it's already supposed to be "done". Been there before.

Sux about the tooth tho.

thank you.....yea the cut outs for the wires...lol i guess I shoulda put the terminals on the sides of the box,lol....oh well,,made it work. :) it sucked to chop away ont the rear dash...but..........Now it fits good....

and this tooth Is KILLIN me gonna get it pulled on Monday

:blink:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ he heard the Buick today....it is by no means done....but I did get it hooked up last night..temporarily :rolleyes: i needed to make a temp mount for the Deck.....(which is no longer the old Pioneer)

I must say....this Entry level setup FAR exceeded my expectations....this bastard hits...and it goes LOW...the box is tuned to

40 Hz ..I got it up and runnin last night at about 7 o clock...and already managed to break the glue seal...on the top of the winshield....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

In the console the deck will sit at about a 30 degree angle.....so I made a temporary mount for the deck...on the ugly console...It seems to be working just fine at this angle....so Ill go ahead and get started on the new console...as soon as it warms up...

Posted Image

I soldered all the wires,,that go into the amps.....I hate frayed wires stickin out of the terminals... :angry:

sub wires

Posted Image

highend wires...

Posted Image

yea I'm loving it. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Quick side Q: how do you cut your tweeter rings? I haven't glassed in components before, so cutting those lil bastards is new. Jigsaw, router? I posted this over in my door pod thread but dunno if you've gotten back over to that or not.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Archived