Need Advice! How To Get A Job As An Installer?

Guest Nismofreak

This is a good topic because I'm about to work at Soundtrack hopefully so but pathy needs to have a make over first and show it off!!!!

Edited by Nismofreak

This is a good topic because I'm about to work at Soundtrack hopefully so but pathy needs to have a make over first and show it off!!!!
shit! "pathy" is still waiting for her play station to be finished! :lol:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest Nismofreak

I learned alot but almost there. Finally fixed the system in my dads semi. The RCa were buy. Sorry for hijacked threas. Um

Edited by Nismofreak

im just tring to learn the basics. i want to know how to install tint,speakers,amps,and all that good correctly. i want to do this as a hobby not a career.

That right there is why he isn't all into hiring you. Show him you are serious and want to help him out in return for helping you. He is thinking that you are just going to learn and then bounce and not do anything for him in return. Show him you want to help him, while he is helping you learn. Hell if you just want to learn, offer to help clean for free, in return for learning a few things.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

well i've been thinking about it and maybe on thursday i'll go up to a shop i've been buying stuff from for a while now and tell the

owner if there is anything i can do for him, i don't mind doing cleaning but all i want in return is to learn a few things here and there

ive got some money saved up from my previous job i think i'll be good for about like 6 months... well i'm not sure how its gonna turn

out but i hope its good...

Hey I'm in the same boat cuz I work at Fed Ex and I want to get away from that hell hole. It's this shop right down the street from my school where I study general electronics since Metro Atuo electronics was kinda jerking around to apply there. My thing is that I'm scared yes scared to apply for the job cuz they need new installers and I don't really have much hands on exp except for hooking my friends amp in his previous Dodge Intrepid before he wrecked it racing and almost damn near died.

Long story short. Will I have chance in hell of being a shop bitch for them? I do have plans and layouts for cars I made at random. I have some mental knowledge of audio but not complete.

I know the pic might be small but that's how I draw when I design and my camera sux but this what it is. The setup is for a '93 Honda Civic Hatchback

H/U receiver

Audiocontrol EQ

AudioControl Epicenter

Audiocontrol Line driver/processor

12 cd changer

#3 Audiocontrol Bass drivers

A pair of 5.25" components moled into the ceiling up front

A pair of 6.5" components molded into the ceiling in the rear also

#2 8" subs placed under the dash both driver and passenger

#6 10" subs in a ported box w/round aero ports to be exact

#2 5 farad caps

#2 600w amps to work left/right front stage

#3 1000w amps to works the bass

#3 12v batteries to power the system

I know this is a lot of shit in a Civic and it can be simplified but I did a while back so whatever just wanted to show-off my ideas for a min.

post-315-1173241345_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. 973808

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007