AR1684 Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 Picked this up yesterday, havent put it down much much better than the older mma games
DP420 Posted May 23, 2009 Report Posted May 23, 2009 yeah its pretty cool, played the demo before it came out and I liked it.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 24, 2009 Report Posted May 24, 2009 I have to wait till friday to pick it up, I really liked the demo. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Bunker Posted May 24, 2009 Report Posted May 24, 2009 Don't play it online then, shit sucks, laggy as hell, and if you beat someone who is undefeated they quit so you cant get your win. But other than that ok game. J&T DESIGNS M5 4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR Powermasters XS POWER Dropping MaxxSonics Pioneer
Diablo Audio Technologies Posted May 24, 2009 Report Posted May 24, 2009 the game is the shit!!! Joe his buddie mike and steve and I all played last night at meades place, one punch knock outs are the shit, steve and i played until 12 30 am, we started getting alot better at the ground game submissions are kool, but prefer knockin a fool out with a devastating high face kick.. i gotta get this game now, easily the best fighting game I have ever played.
SJClark09 Posted May 24, 2009 Report Posted May 24, 2009 the game is the shit!!!Joe his buddie mike and steve and I all played last night at meades place, one punch knock outs are the shit, steve and i played until 12 30 am, we started getting alot better at the ground game submissions are kool, but prefer knockin a fool out with a devastating high face kick.. i gotta get this game now, easily the best fighting game I have ever played. Agreed, Muay Thai head kick are where its at in this game... Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
00sdime00 Posted May 25, 2009 Report Posted May 25, 2009 It is single handedly one of THE most fun fighting games I've played in a long time.....I will for sure be getting this when I get back home. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.