Honda Civic Lowering Questions?

i have a 99 si with the b16a2, and i is nice but if i had a choice between that or a h22 i would take the h22, and if a k20 or k24 would fit i would love to get one of them but i havent done much research on em yet.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Either K series motor will fit with the K series hasport mounts..Only problem with me is I am a Boab! Baller on a budget..You gotta have DEEP pockets to afford the k motors right now..They are expensive. H22 is what i want, they are harder to install though...

well i have a b16 and it is a good motor dont get my wrong, my grandmother has the k24 and her car is a lil more peppy than mine, it wish i had some money to do a engine swap on my car, but i am poor. The b18 like the teggys have would work wouldnt it or are they high too?

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i would get what you want instead of always looking back and thinking you know i really didnt want that. For example i like my civic, but i would have rather had a 96 impala ss but since my grandparents would not co-sign for me anything but a honda i had to go with what i could get, and the preludes i saw were too pricey for being in some cases 8 years old. So i went with the SI civic

I really want the b18c1. They had an that engine in the shop that did my lowering. Wanted 4200 installed. Dont have that kinda money right now. Wen im a little older and have a better job ill get into that.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Yes it is a 96 Dx. I am in the process of doing an engine swap on it. I can't decide if i want the H22 Prelude motor or the Civic Si b16a...I wish I still had my digital camera..Would take better pics...I am going to Fat Mat it as soon as my mat comes in..I bought 100 Sq ft. Hopefully will be enough to do the trunk and the floor and headliner one layer. We shall see...As far as lowering, putting shocks and springs on..Easy as pie..Like i said if you were closer would already be done..Just hook ya boy up with a 12 pack shot, Bud Select..done! I do work for beer!! Ha Ha

hahaha i wish i lived closer then lol. And i bet u have alot more experience then these guys at this shop.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

i wish my car wasnt so low, with the lowering it has done to it i cant get any larger wheels and it drags on the curb to get into the driveway at my moms so i park it in the street when i visit her. and it kinda rubs on my driveway since the state doesnt actually fix the driveways so it isnt so steep when they repave the road

i wish my car wasnt so low, with the lowering it has done to it i cant get any larger wheels and it drags on the curb to get into the driveway at my moms so i park it in the street when i visit her. and it kinda rubs on my driveway since the state doesnt actually fix the driveways so it isnt so steep when they repave the road

lol thats y i only went 1.75. So i dont ruin the underside of my car. There is alot of speedbumps in my schools parking lot and i dont feel like leaving a piece of my car on the road everytime i go to leave lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

Guest Nismofreak

Dam don't complian. They could put a RB26DETT in the pathfiner which will have 306hp. I love Skyline engines. The labor cost with everything was $7,000 but going from 160hp to 306hp is the best but I would loose 4 wheel drive but I would love to have 306hp.

Archived