Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Loudest 12 Inch Sub Out There


Recommended Posts

Posted

in my last car i used two 12" mojos they were bad a$$ and not to much$$ i had them tuned at 52htz and did a 155.3 which was on a AC mic but in a trunk, it sounded loud as F&%K and traveled far too

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378397

I am using 2 mojos 12" in my expedition. I have a 4kw to them right now.They work great but im thinking of getting another 4kw. One amp to each sub. Im hitting 149 on the floor. Want to be in the 150s without going to 15s.

Posted

I am using 2 mojos 12" in my expedition. I have a 4kw to them right now.They work great but im thinking of getting another 4kw. One amp to each sub. Im hitting 149 on the floor. Want to be in the 150s without going to 15s.

Posted

I am using 2 mojos 12" in my expedition. I have a 4kw to them right now.They work great but im thinking of getting another 4kw. One amp to each sub. Im hitting 149 on the floor. Want to be in the 150s without going to 15s.

Im also using the jug box speced for the mojos. Im also tuned at 60 hz. Im looking for plans on boxes. subs up and port back. I hoping that makes the difference.

Posted

you are tuned to 60hz I bet you don't play music

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3209 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...