Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

At least I don't see him trying to pass it off as his own, but read the comment section about the guy who thinks he's gonna get 155db min. out of a 12" XXX

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted
At least I don't see him trying to pass it off as his own, but read the comment section about the guy who thinks he's gonna get 155db min. out of a 12" XXX

Yeah I read that part too. I laughed at that one.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3724 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...