Product: Kenwood KVT-614

Manufactured By: Kenwood

Purchased From: Onlinecarstereo.com

All in all i give this thing a 10/10, Great sound quality was really surprised at what a difference 5v pre-outs made with my sub, Made the bass tighter and cleaner, I took it to the local shop to find out where it clips at and was surprised that it clips only at max volume, Which made me shit and giggles happy because it made such a difference in the volume of my stereo much louder and much cleaner than when i had the previous almani h/u in my truck

Now to the flip screen, I love the backwards mechanical motion this has kinda makes it stand out and alot different than ur typical flipout dvd h/u, Quite a few color options built in to, also has a built in scroll so it constantly changes the display colors, The picture quality of this unit is way better than i would have imagined, and the function of the screen is very prompt and speedy, very rarely does it lag so to speak.

Now on to the internal functions of the of this unit it has crossovers and such which ive never personally had in a h/u which is a huge plus to me being that i can finally set my crossovers on my headunit to match my eq and my amps.

All in all this an a very good unit, I am very pleased with its performance and features.

Edited by Moore941

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png