First and foremost i want to thank Steve and his crew for starting a website and forum for all the fiends, addicts, and fans of the automotive world...This website is NOT just for people who have a love of car audio, but for automotive enthusiests as a whole...I cant thank you all enough...

Now a concern that i have about the site.. There are noobs to this page who ask questions that most people just role there eyes to, or probably smack there desk in rage and say "are you @#$%ing kidding me?''...I understand your frustrations with those questions but also take into consideration that there is no age limit for loving car audio... There are members on this page who dont even have a drivers license. They are looking for guidance and answers to questions that they dont have an answer to. As a member with a decent amount of installation and product information i DO NOT EVER reply to a post with any negative comments, if i DO NOT have an answer i do my best to find an answer, and i believe it would be in the BEST of this website if other members did the same. I know questions like: how many Db's will this hit? CAN NOT be answered, but do we have to be negative or sarcastic with an answer?? I grew up with everyone downing me for my passion of car audio and cars in general, I learned about installs thru reading CA&E and by spending my free time at my local car audio shop and asking tons of questions..There are still many corners of the mobile audio field that i have no hands on experience, and have always been told ''the only way to get answers is by asking questions''......there is enough negativity towards car audio enthusiests from the general public and law enforcement we dont need negativity from each other....THANK YOU

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

well.. being new to anything as far as car audio goes.. i kinda think that ^^^ is correct.. aslong as you have respect .. your questions will be answered.. i have posted a few times asking for help..and for the most part.. i have gotten it.... either way i :wub: this forum.. more useful than most of the forums out.. ...

i see that people are taking what is being said the wrong way... I know that respect is the key to getting an answered... Every question i have EVER asked on here has been answered, including the ones that i have PM'd other members... I just DO NOT want to see this forum end up being like so many of the other ones, i was a member on at least 3 other sites and every time someone would ask a ''stupid question'' someone would have to be an @$$ about it (i.e. what is a good 12 for under $200?) there post would be flooded with "go to walmart" and ''jensen or roadmaster"" type answers... and for the record, SMDMEDIA.NET is my homepage, and it is the ONLY favorites link on my mobile browser... ;)

I have no complaints with the site or any members on this site, again THANK YOU to STEVE MEADE AND HIS CREW....SMD FOR LIFE & FTW) :good:

mods such as james do a pretty good job of cleaning up that type of "behavior"

props to the mods for making this a great place to learn about car audio.

I understood everything you said I was just adding to it for clarification to other noobs that might be reading this.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

mods such as james do a pretty good job of cleaning up that type of "behavior"

props to the mods for making this a great place to learn about car audio.

I understood everything you said I was just adding to it for clarification to other noobs that might be reading this.

:drinks: thanks :good:

When people ask how many dB's it will hit, it is a stupid question. Although it may not seem like it, there are more variables in the equation than just song, box, amp, sub, etc., you also have to consider the humidity, temperature, and other variables that you have no control over. I agree that sarcasm isn't always necessary, but to an extent, the people that post that do have a valid point

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me