Second Skin Audio

Okay, Another Vs. Topic

Only thing i dont like about dd is the need for high tuning.

dd you can tune low but they get muddy quick(around 30 hz) if the ports not right they are so picky about ports its not funny

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

DC FTW. read the PM and keep QUIET on what i say. :]

On Topic, I like the DC more so than the DD, off topic I would rather get a pair of Death Penalty 18's on a count of the flex in this vid.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I know the DC's and DD's can do this too but it just sounds cool telling someone you have a pair of Death Penalty subs in the back.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

On Topic, I like the DC more so than the DD, off topic I would rather get a pair of Death Penalty 18's on a count of the flex in this vid.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I know the DC's and DD's can do this too but it just sounds cool telling someone you have a pair of Death Penalty subs in the back.

okay, HOLY CRAP! lol. nice flex. but i don't think i want death penalty subs on account of the cost. but then again, idk how much they cost. but i want 15"s anywho.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Friends don't let friends shop for subs on youtube.

That car is loud as hell with any sub. It use to have lvl5's

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Friends don't let friends shop for subs on youtube.

That car is loud as hell with any sub. It use to have lvl5's

sweet. i've considered to go with DC anyways. mostly for playing better on music and customer service. Rusty, if you're reading this, sorry i was thinking about go with another product. :sorry:

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300