Windows 7 Public Rc1 Test

Ive only had occasional lockups, when I hibernate i have a mouse i sometimes leave in until its shut off, then pull it and it randomly has a fit over that, or if I dont have it in when it hibernates and plug it in before I start it back up it will lock up. But thats due to me doing that. Ive had no other problems with it so far and Ill upgrade unless by some miracle they release OSX to non apple hardware... I doubt that will happen...

I seriously doubt that would happen. IMO, that's the main reason Apple computers are (arguably) more stable and faster than Windows machines. They know what's inside their computers and therefore, don't have to include drivers for everything.

As for OSX on x86, torrents are nice...

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Anyone figured out how to get rid of the Win 7 Eval Copy text on the bottom right?

Remove Watermark

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

As for OSX on x86, torrents are nice...

Burnt disk is sitting beside me, just dont have the right Kext for my nvidia chipset, so it doesnt see my hard drive... :censored:

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

cannot get dreamweaver cs4 to d/l tho anyone have the d/l they can send me, maybe its just adobes site, I need to see if dreamweaver will work or not, since I use it for SMD and DAT website work, I gotta have it.

cannot get dreamweaver cs4 to d/l tho anyone have the d/l they can send me, maybe its just adobes site, I need to see if dreamweaver will work or not, since I use it for SMD and DAT website work, I gotta have it.

Just do it the old fashioned way in notepad :P

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

Just do it the old fashioned way in notepad :P

I would, but this is just a tad bit much for notepad.

imo php and notepad dont mix, word wrap is bizznitch, and I didnt write the original so its qucked up bad in notepad i tried last night