the new system is finally in the works, as of nowin my truck i have a kx350.4 powering 2 sets of kicker rs components and a zx1500.1 powering 4 cvr 12's. now the new system will consist of another kx350.4(already have) powering 2 more sets of rs compnents.... 3 more zx1500.1's(4 total) powering 4 15 inch L7's...the amps and subs will be ordered hopfully by the end of the month then a build log will begin, then hopefully not to long after that i will order my batcap 8400 and iraggi 200 amp alt... also i already have tons of fuse holders, 250 amp fuses, ring terminals and about 100 feet of 0 gauge...this will be walled of in an 06 ext cab colorado tuned in the mid 30's...the main goal of this is to be a strate ground pounder...and as for metering, my goal is a 148-151 on music....

what yall think of the system and sumwhat of a reasonable goal right

That sounds like it would slam!! And the db goal sounds very reachable, even though it's not tuned for spl. System sounds clean, and I'm glad you're focusing on mids/highs as much as bass. I've seen lotsa people running a buncha subs, and stock speakers. :mad: :blink:

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall