ok guys this is how it works. I use etrade and it charges you $12.99 to buy into stock and sell your stocks as well. so your looking at a $25 loss off the bat so you need to make sure you profit will exceed the $25. next the stock market is so shitty right now you can pretty much profit off of anything. ive been into uranium, silver, and pharmacy companys, also chicken companies as well.

join etrade, make an account and u will have about 2 weeks bf u can get started. transfer some money and buy some stocks. dont buy main companies that will cost you $1-$10 a share, get smart and go for the cheap companies. like i said the pharmacy stock when up over 2,000% in one day. that 2,000% interst buddy not bad for a two month investment.

ive been in this for about 4 months and have already profited around $2,000 off penny stocks. this is no joke guys, do some short research on what u want and go for it. here are some stock im in now, but i got these when they was like $0.30 a share

MGAFF (uranium)

PGPDQ (chicken)

and one everyone should look into is BCFT $0.002 a share and i got 75,000 shares. its high was $1.10 last year and has promising drilling results. just an FYI

Im trying to figure this out so you can only lose the buy in and buy out charge? Plus the stocks you actually buy? If the stocks go into a negitive do you loose it all?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

which one do you apply for at e-trade? general investing under 'trading and investing'?

I guessed that too.. seemed right haha. crap im going to loose so much figuring this out

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

not 100% on this, but i think it's how i understand it. but if they go lower, and you sell, you'll lose. if they go bankrupt, you'll lose. if they go lower, and you wait till they go back up higher, you can then sell and gain. i dont think it's an instant loss if they go lower. but again not 100% on that.

yeah i did the general investing too lol. now i'm lookin at the options for my uninvested cash. so many choices :crazy:

You only lose when you sell out, see, I am in a similiar boat. I bought BAC around 14.15 a week or so ago, and I was planning on buying out and making a profit of 100 bucks in like 2 days. But I forgot to put a limit order or stop order in a just left it, and look, now its down to around 11 bucks a share. I am not going to sell out, cuz thats how you lose, im just going to wait it out. It will get back to 14.00 again.

And yea, "trading and investing" sounds right, since that is exactly what your going to do, there are other accounts you can create that I am not familiar with whatsoever.

Baylor University

Accounting

not 100% on this, but i think it's how i understand it. but if they go lower, and you sell, you'll lose. if they go bankrupt, you'll lose. if they go lower, and you wait till they go back up higher, you can then sell and gain. i dont think it's an instant loss if they go lower. but again not 100% on that.

yeah i did the general investing too lol. now i'm lookin at the options for my uninvested cash. so many choices :crazy:

Haha sooo many ways to loose. haha keep your head up we'll be millionaires before ya know it. :friends:

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

To be honest, if you have money to invest, just invest it in a company you think will make it through the deficit. I see bank of america as a solid investment. Shoot if we're back to where we were before the deficit in a couple years or ever, youll make a crap load of profit.

Baylor University

Accounting

I still suggest TradeKing.com, with commission charges of 4.95, you only have to gain about 10.00 worth and then you can keep the profits after that, as oppossed to 24.00 commission rates on e-trade

Baylor University

Accounting

Well... there were 2 reasons i didnt sign up with e-trade, i read somewhere that to begin trading you have to have a minimum deposit of 2,000.00, and their commission fees are really high. I admit that getting started with tradeking.com to set your tradeking account to your bank account (ACH deposit) takes a while, you have to send them a copy of your drivers license and a voided check; I don't know how it is for e-trade personally, but my friend who is with them said he didnt have to do any of that

Baylor University

Accounting

Archived