Sundown Audio

Crunch Gp2500d

Im running a Crunch Powerzone(the black ones) 1500.1 and have been super pleased with the performance and i picked mine up for 75bux.

http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/ has them for 129 new, along with the audiopipe mentioned above.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Im running a Crunch Powerzone(the black ones) 1500.1 and have been super pleased with the performance and i picked mine up for 75bux.

http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/ has them for 129 new, along with the audiopipe mentioned above.

hmm.....that's not bad. i'm really thinking about this crunch amp.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Your in Akron huh?? Im in Columbus, we need to hook up sometime for a Comp or build. There is no one around me thats into audio

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Your in Akron huh?? Im in Columbus, we need to hook up sometime for a Comp or build. There is no one around me thats into audio

i have cows around me. lol. that's about it. a few kids at school. and by few, i mean 3. it's near akron but not exactly. i need to change it.

EDIT: yea, it'd be pretty sweet to have someone help with a build. and when i get my tahoe (hopefully by the end of this year) im gonna need help

Edited by BassAddict32

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300