Sonic Electronix

Sup guys,

I need help, I currently have two 12inch JBL subs underneath my back seat in my 2007 Sierra Denali Truck My Current Set Up. I want something louder, but I don't have that much room underneath the seats. So, i was thinking about getting one Fi 18inch BTL i think its called. And just have it in place of my one seat. My question is what would you guys suggest as a set up.. Also, what amp would i need with the Fi..

Note: I would like to keep at least two seats of my extended cab, and money is not an issue :)

Thanks,

-Mike

Edited by MikeH683

Sup guys,

I need help, I currently have two 12inch JBL subs underneath my back seat in my 2007 Sierra Denali Truck. I want something louder, but i dont have that much room underneath the seats. So, i was thinking about getting one Fi 18inch BTL i think its called. And just have it in place of my one seat. My question is what would you guys suggest as a set up.. Also, what amp would i need with the Fi..

Thanks,

-Mike

How much do you REALLY use your back seats? I say toss em and get creative.

EDIT: To answer the question, it would work, but I personally wouldn't do it. Do a sub up port sideways (or play around with orientation) if it's your only option.

Edited by Neo_frog

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

so its just like an extended cab? or what..... if thats the case.... ditch the seats and get creative like he said or do a blowthrough!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

BTLs are a completely different ball game. Im not saying you are new to car audio by any means, but BTLs can be sensitive when not in the right install with quality electrical to back them up.

No, I am new to car audio, but I want to learn as well... What would I need to have an 18" BTL bumping in my truck?

No, I am new to car audio, but I want to learn as well... What would I need to have an 18" BTL bumping in my truck?

a 2000wrms amp, 1/0 gauge wiring, batt or two in the back, possible HO alternator. oh and at least a 5cuft box

Edited by velcroslap

* Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-MP732

* iPod Interface: KCA-iP500

* Front Stage: Rockford Fosgate Power T1652-S

* Front Stage Amp: Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-2

* Rear Stage: Alpine SPR-13C Type-R 5-1/4"

* Amp: Rockford T10001bd

* Subs: (2) 15" Rockford P3s

* Front Battery: Optima RedTop

* Back Battery: Kinetic Hc2400

* Wiring: Rockford 1/0

* Big 3: Rockford 1/0