Pre Volts On The Epicenter

for sum reason now my bass is not sounding as loud with my epicenter hooked up but as soon as i unhook the wire that plugs into the knob the bass is KNOCKING. would it be that the epicenter is at a low voltage and my stereo is trying to make moer volts out of the rcas but the epicenter is at a low voltage?EX=stereo has 5v preouts and the epicenter i guess is stuck at 2.5v since that is the recommened would that be the case why it dosent sound as loud when the epicenter is hooked up at the knob.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

anybody know ?

Edited by Beanz

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

anybody know on my problem?

check the vlts at the rca inputs to start? Did you mess with the epicenter? Turn the knobs an reset everything? I had the same problem with a line driver...I just had to start fresh and reset everything....volume at 3/4 then bring the gains up until it was soft clip then back it off a tick or two.

Did you change the jumpers on the inside to raise the voltage, I run mine 10+ volts?

1. alpine iva-w505+blackbird pmd-b200; kicker kq30; audiocontrol epicenter, matrix, 6xs; waves maxxbass 103; x2 clarion apx4240; mtx ta92001; x2 pioneer ts-d720c; x8 perfomance teknique icbm 729; x4 Pyle Pro PDBT45 Titanium tweeters

2 kicker 06s15L74; 4 kinetik hc 1400; kicker 1/0 power,ground,& big 3; 200amp EA alt!!!!!

<h1 class="ProductTitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

</h1>

i didnt change anything on the epicenter since the volt changer thing is inside the epicenter but for some reason now its less loud with the epicenter knob hooked up then when i take it off the bass is more louder.

its a soundstream BX-12

Maybe the knob or the cord got damaged or something, if you find it's the knob itself I got a brand new one from my 6xs that you can get!

Edit: Nevermind it's not audiocontrol

Edited by skool52

1. alpine iva-w505+blackbird pmd-b200; kicker kq30; audiocontrol epicenter, matrix, 6xs; waves maxxbass 103; x2 clarion apx4240; mtx ta92001; x2 pioneer ts-d720c; x8 perfomance teknique icbm 729; x4 Pyle Pro PDBT45 Titanium tweeters

2 kicker 06s15L74; 4 kinetik hc 1400; kicker 1/0 power,ground,& big 3; 200amp EA alt!!!!!

<h1 class="ProductTitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

</h1>

well this just started happening like two days ago and like if i do use the epicenter it knocks like crazy,but if i have it hooked up and play other types of music like rap and stuff then it's not as loud