Jump to content

Anybody Played Gtr 2 On Pc..off The Chain


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like I said..Any of you played GTR 2?? It is a racing simulator..Oh it is off the chain..Very realistic...I like it..Anyone else?? Only problem is playing over the net..Don't have the online code...Didn't come with game.. I sure need one!

Posted

Nope, but Live for Speed is the most realistic game (as far as physics go) that I've ever played...for pc. It doesn't work well unless you have a steering wheel/pedals. That's how good the game is! It's only like 20 bucks too. Google that ish

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Posted

You haven't played GTR 2..I play live for speed..It is great, but GTR 2 will make you say...OMG..Do a search on GTR 2 on yahoo and go to the website and check that ish out..I have the game..PM me..I will tell you something..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...