Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Got both DD 9515z's in finally


Recommended Posts

Posted

hows it going? im ready to hear this thang!

Everything been going pretty good I'll be starting a build thread of my progress in a couple of days once I get the rest of my sound deadner in. then I will be able to move a lil futher in my lil build I got going on!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3105 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...