swervinburban Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 Well a few weeks ago I posted a topic try to decide if I wanted to get 2 DC LVL5 15's or 2 DD 9500 15's. Well 1 of my subs arrived today. I'll post some pics of it. here they go you'll let me know what you'll think I still have 1 more to order before I can hook this one up thou. I also picked up another Lunar L1500 today as well I post pics also. I got 5 now and 3 more to go I'll be running 4 on each DD 9515 Z sub Let me know what you'll think I know im excited LOL Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
svman Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 what made you go with dd over dc but awsome sub bty
n8ball2013 Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 wow Z series. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
loburbon Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 dude WTF!!!!!!!!!!! i got a serious chubby right now. I love the new 95z subs 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 sweet sub. is that litle thing next to it an amp? on top of that, does that amp make 1500watts rms?? CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
_AnGeL_ Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 sexy moofaaaaaaaaaaa Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720 Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 Amp Kit: Knukonceptz Coming Soon: already ordered Sub: 2 DD T1508's Amp: Sundown saz-1500 Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!
Rose-Villian Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 what made you go with dd over dc but awsome sub bty lol, There Shouldn't even been a Thread On witch woofer to pick up... GOOD CHOICE BRO!!! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
RobClay Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 VERY nice looking sub. 2 SSA Xcon 18's Sundown 2500D Pioneer 4 Stinger SPV35 batts SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]
Rose-Villian Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 sweet sub. is that litle thing next to it an amp? on top of that, does that amp make 1500watts rms?? 500wrms http://www.lunaramplifiers.com/product_3_2.html WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
loburbon Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 so he's only gonna put 2k per sub on a z? if thats all you got for em why not just run the 95's? 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.