I Want This Damn Thing

lol, i think i found one better, the audi r8 tdi v12 concept car, kinda looks like its big brother

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

diesel v12 i believe

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

i loved the sti u haD up :(

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im gettin that feelin in the back of my head now that if i ever got this car ied do wicked stupid shit with it n get hella speeding tickets lol, the red car has over 700ftlb torque and around 500hp, i dont have enulf road around here for that shit, y dont they test it on the auto bahn? im just amazed at the sound, n style, how it all flows, and when u get on it the spolier motorizes out of the back witch is cool lookin, would be cool to see some of herry's photoshop work done to one of these, but only rim wise, no bigger than 19's, and no body mods, it looks fine how it is :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ya, someone already posted the sti on here so i found somethin else to take its place lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

Yeah the red one is definitely right on. But all i can think about is what kind of custom i could build for the given msrp of this beast and still have something that will turn heads but be completely unique. But like you if i won the mega millions i would probably half to have one. :D Right alonside a 65 ford unibody shortbed with a blow through, bagged on 22's :crazy: :hairtrick:

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

not really dick hard but i really like it, n time will tell if i own it or not, but i dont play lotery anymore so i dought it, it would mean more to me if i worked out the money to get it than give money i won twards it, but that will work too lol

• 2 months later...