thats bad man! i just got the usual "fix it ticket" for my windows a month ago, but at the same time my car got impounded for 30 days, i just got it out yesterday!! ($1,270.00)

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

I doubt you go to jail for that, but they may make you remove it when you get pulled over.

why would you do that? your asking for the po-po's to fuck with you, because they will now for sure.

Topic Title is a little misleading

i done my windshield with a 5% strip and 35% down the rest of the front. looks good, great for the glare, can see out at night fine and hard to see in yet most ppl cant tell its tinted doing dark at top and light on the bottom fooled several cops so far, they just tell me the strip is past the ns1 line and the doors are to dark

every person i see tint the whole front windshield 20%-5% deserve the ticket, and they usually have there license taken.

that and the ppl who put there brake tag on the tint (dead give away)

Yeeh..... I had 35% on it for about a year, windshield got hit with a rock, got a new winshield, and decided to throw 20 on it to see what happens. And its not much worse than the 35 at night. And btw, theres a 5% front strip on there too you just cant see it lol. I work at a tint shop, so if i get a ticket ill just take it off, go to court, and put 35 back on.

love the tint. im just doing side windows.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)