Hey guys, so i'am on the hunt for a new headunit. I have no idea what to get, i would like to get a flip out... but a buddy told me that a single din would be better because it takes less power, so more power would be going to my system. I just want something that has alot of EQ settings and of course will make my system that much better. im looking at around spending upto 300-350$ Thanks for the help!

Oh yeah and the other question was if that was true what my friend had said. Lol

Xx%20Bosco%20xX.png

MURDERED OUT 2002 Rav4

Pioneer AVH-P5100

2 12" Kicker L7s

2000 watt Hifonics Brutus

1.5 Cap

ZX350.4 for the highs

Kicker component speakers

14k HID's

Train Horn

P.A System

*Big Back seat* =D

no suggestions?? In ur opinion which headunit make do you think is better... Alpine/Kenwood/Pioneer/etc

Xx%20Bosco%20xX.png

MURDERED OUT 2002 Rav4

Pioneer AVH-P5100

2 12" Kicker L7s

1.5 Cap

ZX350.4 for the highs

14k HID's

Train Horn

P.A System

*Big Back seat* =D

Im a alpine guy myself... I know its cheap but the new alpine 105 is a really great i just hooked one up 2 days ago. I had also a alpine cda9874 which is nice. I seen a 9884-9886 and they are kick ass headunits. the 105 is only 180.00 bucks.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

sooo what should i be looking for in a headunit? I guess whatever my preferences are? I want somthing with alot of EQ's so it will look like im adjusting alot of stuff, but really im just turning up the Bass Booster! hahaha =D

Xx%20Bosco%20xX.png

MURDERED OUT 2002 Rav4

Pioneer AVH-P5100

2 12" Kicker L7s

1.5 Cap

ZX350.4 for the highs

14k HID's

Train Horn

P.A System

*Big Back seat* =D

Well that's probly not what you want to base your whole desicion on. x2 on the alpines. If you want a bunch of EQ so you "look" like you doin a whole bunch of tuning. lol y not get a seperate EQ and decent deck and really do a whole bunch of tuning.... ?

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

lol true! umm so then im still not sure which headunit to get, i deffinatly want to get a flip out

Xx%20Bosco%20xX.png

MURDERED OUT 2002 Rav4

Pioneer AVH-P5100

2 12" Kicker L7s

1.5 Cap

ZX350.4 for the highs

14k HID's

Train Horn

P.A System

*Big Back seat* =D

• 1 month later...

I used to have 9886 and EQ settings are only Bass and Treble , with Frequency adjustments, that don't help enough.

I have no touches with 105, but i think it would be the same poor EQ. Imprint - I personally don't like it.

9855 I think have a lot of settings or Hi series of pioneer, like prs800 (the new) 7800/860/960 (from the old models)

hey man 2x on the the seprat eq but i love my kenwoods dont go with pioneer they have hughe issues with there ground wire or something the make all diffrent type of noises and stuff

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

The ground problem is fixing for about a hour with the disassembling. One resistor burns, if you make short between positive(+) and negative(-) on the RCA. With soldering it directly the problem is fixed forever. All pioneers have that problem, and you should not fear of that. If I found pics on the "repairing" I'll post them here.

Greetings from Bulgaria :drinks: