Fs: Volt Meeter,amps, Alt, Head Unit, Componets

i do have some wire (not alot) it may be a solid 12ft-15 or it will be short a little, i had my wire melt onto the exhaust and i repaird the wire with a alum union lug and went on with life. but i belive its close to 12 ft. it is not 0ga tho its 0/2 ga

monster sized shit lol... throw me a offer if you want it

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

btt takeing offers on everything, and if the mojo and 300.4 dont sell soon then ill prob. put them on egay

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

im open to offers as well, would trade for pistols but they would have to be shipped to a FFL unless you live in fla.

does that $20 include paypal fees? i aint baught anything from anyone on here threw paypal befor, n i need to kno how much to put on my card, i got one of those pay as u go things, i'll go get u the money now but i need to kno a flat price i need to put on here to get it

oh and i kno they got 3 wires, a red, blue n black, how do u hook those up? red(12v), blue (acc/remote wire), black(ground)?

will have money to you today just need to kno bout how much to put on there to clear it cause i dnt like drivein about 15min back n forth to town doin this lol, i need a damn credit card bad, i had one but the company fucked me over n now i go some weres else, and on those PR coax u was talkin bout the tweets was bad, did u replace those or they still no worky? i had a set of the older power reference 4'' and 5&1/4's n they sounded sweet so to ppl who dont kno much bout memphis they are a quality company

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Hey man, its loud16yrold from flspl, whats going on with 2 sets of the 6.5? Let me know whats up so I can figure out what we're gonna do about comps in the eclipse. Got the money for them now

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

Archived