Fs: Volt Meeter,amps, Alt, Head Unit, Componets

well im guting out the van, removeing anything audio wise and i dont plan on reuseing any of it anytime soon

stinger blue volt meeter works great $20 shipped === pending===

pioneer deh-6000 usb/ipod control with remote and orignal box, in very good shape normal wear nothing broken $130 shipped

memphis anl fuse block $ 10 shipped

memphis pr 6.5 componets (2 sets) with tweeters and xovers. $65 shipper per set ===sold 2 jgod===

leece neville 200 amp adjustable alt. (from 12v to 16.5) im not sure if it goes past 16.5 thats just as high as i had it turned

$165 shipped i do not know what it will fit, i know older fords and chevy

memphis 300.4 good shape shows wear and tear not blown all ch. work great end caps are there, the fella i got the amp from didnt know how to take them off and broke the inside tabs, so the caps can eaisly fall or lift off the amp. other wise in 8-10 looks and 10-10 working $230 shipped

memphis 2500 mojo great shape, orignal box and fuse, small scratch across M and on amp are few mars nothing major but does prevent "show" quality. looks i give 8.5-10 and 10-10 working

$460 shipped

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i still have the pa 420 2ch amp i painted black, will take 25 for it shipped used maybe for 3 days

1 brand new set of memphis pr 1 tweets $50 and 1 used set for $30 shipped

and 4 sets of 6,5's @ $50 per set

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

u not sellin the 15's? or did i miss somethin? how much for a set of those? j/w, and u got a pic of the volt meter, im interested in it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i am selling the 15s but didnt take a picture of the 4 i have so i didnt list them in the thread yet *(following the rules)*

the volt meeter isnt connected anymore but i did take as good a picture as i could its in the first post and very first picture, its the blue colored stinger volt meeter.

and for 2 of the 15s *will have to wait on pic* i will do $135 shipped per 2 of them

i dont mind holding untill a payday or something of that nature, its not like my power is going to get cut off or anything

i guess i'll get the volt meter, can u wait till thursday? cant take anymore moneys out the bank right now or ied buy it today

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived