Jailbreaking Ipod Touch

i was just wondering if anyone knows about jailbreaking an ipod, ive been trying all day ive been trying to use redsnow 0.3 and quickpwn

if anyone is knows anything about it i need help, i coplete the sync but its not working

Edited by GORILLAslap

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

ive been to alll the vids almost idk why its not working, it completes but the symbols dont show up on my ipod, like the pineapple

Edited by GORILLAslap

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

i use quickpwn for iphones to jailbreak. i used quick freedom on the last ipod touch i jailbroke. i could never get quickpwn to work right with ipods. there's a tricky spot in it, but the step by step instructions tell you everything as you're doing it.

i use quickpwn for iphones to jailbreak. i used quick freedom on the last ipod touch i jailbroke. i could never get quickpwn to work right with ipods. there's a tricky spot in it, but the step by step instructions tell you everything as you're doing it.

ive been tryin redsnow, i cant get anything to work i always think its workin cause everything is goin like the vids but it dosent finish right

I'll help, first i need to know what kind of ipod you got, 1st Gen or 2nd Gen.

There are no noticable differences between the older one's and newer ones besides the volume level and speaker on the newer ones, so if you have a volume control button on the side of your ipod, then its new. Do you have that?