well im young(turn 18 next tuesday) and got money but the problem is.. i want a new truck with less miles. my truck has 175k miles on it and its 2000.. theres an 07 avalanche that i seen online it has 34k miles on it. my mom was for me getting new vehicle until she seen this truck.. it cost $27k.. but i have a vehicle that i could trade in and id be paying all cash so im sure price would drop. i really want truck but my mom thinks its a lot to spend.. i would post a link for it tonight but im on ps3 so in morning ill post link and tell me if you would buy.. it has leather, 4x4, 4 door, sunroof, its summit white. i mainly want a truck with less miles and 4 doors

http://championchevrolet.vinmanagersites.c...aspx?ID=3527042

also if you know of any avalanche builds let me know

Edited by bossgator

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

good looking truck but unless you can talk them way down i wouldnt bother with it.....get a used 4 door silverado or something. You can get them cheaper then 27k

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

well if ur talking about paying cash for the vehicle they should be willing to negotiate price with you. If not, go somewhere else. like you should be able to get it for less the 24k if they are willing to work with you

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

i have a vehicle that i will trade in and it should atleast drop it down 2-3k and yes i will pay all cash so i figured i could get it down a little more.. but its really like the only avalanche around here for sale and its kinda what i want..

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

their price is actually pretty low. i would offer them 26k.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER