Tweeters

which ones tho JPM... there are a few clif designs on there id snag, but honestly those seas are really highly regarded for home audio and car audio... do a search on them... they are sometimes considered the best performance vs price option for a do it yourself component set since they have a great frequency range, silk dome... low fs... pretty decent power handling over rms per James... and seas makes some wonderful highend speakers too whereas some of the companies like Boss on onlinecarstereo are just cheap companies to begin with

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Shit....IDK? He just said he was wanting more selection, so I thought I'd help look!!! LOL

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

$150+, free shipping....I guess, and who did you figure was being a smart ass?

umm they have their place in car audio, lol... im not a huge fan of them, i only heard those once... and i dont like the crossover... but ur running them active im guessing so that doesnt matter... kinda deep mounting depth too...

i mean im not gonna jock James nuts but he does change his setup alot... so his opinion does have some value

im sticking with the seas so far until i see something else... maybe if you can find the Pioneer tweeters that go with the 720prs component set... those are nice

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

also how many should i get? im probably going to be shitted on for saying this but.. im using 4 door speakers and 2 pa speakers (outside) so how many tweets should i get? 2 or 4?

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Never mind that pm decaf....I have been up since 4pm yesterday, I worked last night, and I'm sloooow! lol

Edited by JPM75