Sonic Electronix

Do I Need To Run 2 Power & Grounds W/ Rear Battery?

If it was me I would do a least 2.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

It'll help that's for sure, Under most circumstances at idle you won't be able to tell the difference. Once you put a load on the single +/- run you'll actually see where the drop comes into play by all the current running through the single run of wire. So with having multiple runs of wire to the rear the load is split evenly amongst them all. Which should actually help with voltage dropping quite a bit. A few sites claim that it can help as much as 1.1-1.5 volts on longer runs of wire. I myself run around 22 feet from the front to the rear, so there's nooooo question as to whether or not multiple runs are needed. Distance plays a huge factor in there was well

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

do a run for every 2-3 thousands watts of power that your amp will push. 2 runs would work fine, especially if they're a nicer, larger brand (like knu flecks, or some of the rockford/stinger stuff)

good luck

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

I would run a couple to the trunk, i mean it wouldnt hurt u kno

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"