Erics Impala Wall Build -- BTL 18's - Saz-3500d -- DC Power 270sp Installed

yeah from now on when im rollin im gonna keep the sunroof cracked a little cause its starting to make weird noises lol. i NEED to find someone with a TL

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

damn dude, stop playin murdered ur sunroof

u make my songs look good

i recognized "hatin on me" and "stop playing," i need lyrics but ur subs are tooo loud!

yea Stop Playin is my new favorite jam

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

damn that shit bangs great job dude my buddy and i have been joking around about doing a wall in his sl1 but not sure if we are going to do it or not

DO IT

Go big or go the fuck HOME :)

oh and ty :P

well i went and washed my car this morning and took another vid ^_^

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

700 lbs = 2 1/2" drop

Posted Image

now i just need to get some coilovers for the front to even it out

ya...you didn't see the name of the vid lol.

"Money Man Flex"

Archived