DC Sound Lab

So I ordered a LVL 3 12" and LVL 3 15" from Rusty and they are suppose to be here tomorrow, which I'm stoked about...but FedEx has me kind of worried!!! They have the shipping weight at 27lbs. I thought that seemed a little light, so I checked the DC website and the lvl 3 12" weighs 20 lbs buy itself, the 15" weighs 21 lbs!! So is that a cause for concern? Anyone else have a sub(s) shipped that it said was a lighter weight than what it was supposed to be??

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

i sent my sub to rusty and he fixed and sent back.. 1st day was 34pounds.. that night 35pounds and next day was 36.8pounds.. i think fedex dont know how to weigh.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

offtopic but, are you planning on running both of those in 1 car?

no no :) the 12" is going in the girls car, and the 15" is going in my car!!! :clapping:

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Woofer is shipped with things like cardbord, foam, paper, plastic bag, and maybe a sticker :) none of which I'd think was very heavy, don't worry bro that is about right and you'll be bangin shortly.

-Drew

I think he was referring to the fact that 20lbs + 21lbs = 41lbs. Not 27lbs :P

Anyways you will be fine man. They probably weren't shipped together in the same box but don't quote me on that lol. Just wait and see. That is probably the 15 weighing in at 27lbs with the above stated packaging.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Well? Did they both show up?

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Woofer is shipped with things like cardbord, foam, paper, plastic bag, and maybe a sticker :) none of which I'd think was very heavy, don't worry bro that is about right and you'll be bangin shortly.

-Drew

Yeah, so noobtastic fails at math and should go back to 1st Grade lolz ^__^

So subs come yet...?

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif