if you listen to down south rap yea it sounds loud and good, if you listen to country or rock or older rap that doesnt have that test tone style bass it sounds like crap to be honest.

I'd never recommend a Q to anyone , well 18 at least i wouldnt. I know this is a Fi supporter forum though so any other questions just PM me and i'll gladly answer the questions.

• 2 months later...

he came by yesterday while i was testing boxes in my gf explorer and some metalica sounded pretty nice so im guessing his just needed more break in time or he was finally able to get his settings where he liked them. either that or his source material is much better now

high notes like what, its a song wih only low tones, its pretty loud on the metalica he had on it yesterday and the nirvana i was playing on it a month ago

that was a Sony DSC H2

I dont use it much anymore i have a Canon D60 now that i take all my pics and vids with, thinking about handing it down to the gf

high notes like what, its a song wih only low tones, its pretty loud on the metalica he had on it yesterday and the nirvana i was playing on it a month ago

it just that sometimes I here people saying that larger size subs like 15's and 18's cant produce high bass notes as well as a smaller size subs like 12's, is this true?

i havent had that problem with my 18sx in gf setup but theoretically i could see that a larger cone would have a slower response to beats then a smaller one

Archived