long story, since I got to go to work, and wont read this til tonite when I get off work, I will let Vic99 explain

But anyways, I guess he has a broken terminal from mounting(Only way it could have broke was dropping the subs in the box and hit the side) the subs or something, and I was going to replace the terminal, and re dome them to a poly bubble dome, but decided he only wanted the one terminal fixed

That is all

Anyways, this is a garage sale, not a UPS shipping fest.. lol

I don't care if people know where I live, I can still hurt people at my old age if I get any stalkers

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

so this means only to cali peeps?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

long story, since I got to go to work, and wont read this til tonite when I get off work, I will let Vic99 explain

But anyways, I guess he has a broken terminal from mounting(Only way it could have broke was dropping the subs in the box and hit the side) the subs or something, and I was going to replace the terminal, and re dome them to a poly bubble dome, but decided he only wanted the one terminal fixed

That is all

Anyways, this is a garage sale, not a UPS shipping fest.. lol

I don't care if people know where I live, I can still hurt people at my old age if I get any stalkers

wrong it was cracked when i picked it up, from where the terminal is there is no way it touches my box.its very funny how every problem has been made out to be my fault. even to people that knew nothing about me. and being that, if that last statement was meant towards me im down for whatever.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I did Jon, but you sold your sub before you gave me notice to fix the terminal

I tried last weekend, but you were building your box. I work like 12hrs a day, and hopefully will get Sunday off, as is, this is a Hopeful event

Now if you sold your woofers after I fixed the terminal, you wouldn't be in that situation, would you?

I had my keys in hand, and ready to drive 40miles to go fix a $2 terminal, and 40miles back, just to help you out

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

edit:

and yes you did get a message about fixing yours, about 4 of them, I didnt respond, or read that last PM, because I cant help you until my next day off, you live way to far for me to come over after work, or before work to fix a terminal

I usually get home from work at 11pm, and leave for work about 9am- a little late today, but you see where most of my day is

bull shit i have been messaging you for almost a month asking about the terminal. i even asked about meeting me at joeys just give me some notice so i would know the bring the subs with me. you called on sunday 15 minutes before you were going to come and 3 days after i left my house. when you said you would come to my house to fix your mistakes!! because of all the money i have have wasted. and then you tell me your not getting off work then coming to me i have to waste another 30$ in fuckin gas to go to you.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/