Sonic Electronix

2 T112s W/ A Mrp1000 Amp....

I had a different plan before but sometimes plans change right?

Like the title states I've found 2 Rockford T1 12s in a rear-facing slot ported enclosure with an Alpine mrp1000 amp. The guy says he will take 330 for everything. He says I can hook it up and hear it all or whatever. One of the subs has a small hole in the aluminum cone(maybe 1/8) that they have put a dab of clear silicon over to repair. He has a 4GA power wire and some rcas and everything he is including, I wont need any of it though.

Now here is my first question, Is this a decent deal?

Also, What will the hole in the cone cause?

And last, Right now there are 2 T1 15 D4s in my truck facing up in a slot ported box with a T1000BD amp, How much less sound and feel will this new set up be?

exploerwcombine11.jpg

why are u thinking of buying this when u have better gear already? downnsizing?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

if all his equipment is in good condition it is a good deal, but like finkster said, you already have better, so you wouldn't be gaining anything

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

What I have in there now is not mine. I've just borrowed it, I should have mentioned that.

I don't really know if I want 15s because I use the Explorer a lot going to the lake and on trips and I need to keep some space behind the subs for storage.

And like I said, other than the small hole in the cone it all appears to be in good shape.

exploerwcombine11.jpg

Archived