Second Skin Audio

Celica Wall

Sev

My roommate and I are having a bit of an argument on this. Not so much an argument as a misalignment of ideas. Do you guys think I can put a wall in my celica which will house two 18" BTLs and have enough room to make the box loud while still having room in the trunk area for all the accessories? Like stupid crazy loud. The Celica is a Hatchback so it's not quite as tall as say Meade's Civic, but I'm confident with the proper design and planning it could be accomplished with little to no compromises, but then I haven't even gotten the chance to take many measurements either. The single 15" BL in my trunk already busted my sunroof off track so I know there is room to expand damage wise in the vehicle. Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas questions towards destruction.

After purchasing the flux capacitor I was able to fulfill my dream of traveling back in time to f**k my grandmother. The hell of it is, I set the date wrong and only traveled back one month. I want a refund.

My roommate and I are having a bit of an argument on this. Not so much an argument as a misalignment of ideas. Do you guys think I can put a wall in my celica which will house two 18" BTLs and have enough room to make the box loud while still having room in the trunk area for all the accessories? Like stupid crazy loud. The Celica is a Hatchback to it's not quite as tall as say Meade's Civic, but I'm confident with the proper design and planning it could be accomplished with little to no compromises, but then I haven't even gotten the chance to take many measurements either. The single 15" BL in my trunk already busted my sunroof off track so I know there is room to expand damage wise in the vehicle. Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas questions towards destruction.

i walled a crx with 2 18" and I'm sure you have alot more room then me in that car.

Archived