Sonic Electronix

A kinetik 600hc would be perfect!! "cap killer"!! caps pretty much can be compared to an appendix,very useful!! :shot: :lol:

in 9 months I will get a HC1800 maybe HC1400....well in thinking on the future i might just get a 2400...who knows

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Yeah...I am trading a jl 500 to get a diablo audio hellfire 1000... the cap seemed to help with the 500 amp but just did not know if it would help with the 1000.

I do plan on getting another battery after SB nationals 2009. Rookie class competitors can only have one battery.

I dont get it, Spring Break Nationals? I have 2-HC1800s and my voltage is awsome! . I should of got a 2400 but I plan to get about 10 more 1800s or 2400s before March 14th 2010

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I dont get it, Spring Break Nationals? I have 2-HC1800s and my voltage is awsome! . I should of got a 2400 but I plan to get about 10 more 1800s or 2400s before March 14th 2010

and I meant 2010...Ha Ha Ha oops

Yeah, I am competeing in the rookie class of IDBL and I can only have one battery... so until I move out of rookie class I can have only one battery.

Edited by shainemcconnell

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

I think you should save up for however long it takes you to get a Kinetik Hc-600. Not more than 130 bucks and will keep your voltage up to keep your amp safe so itll last till 2010. Then when you have saved up enough get a larger battery.

I think you should save up for however long it takes you to get a Kinetik Hc-600. Not more than 130 bucks and will keep your voltage up to keep your amp safe so itll last till 2010. Then when you have saved up enough get a larger battery.

If I was allowed to have a second battery...I would have one alreadybut I can not have a second battery and still compete in the rookie class.

thanks for the input guys....

Team Pure Pressure

Sounds good.

Just remember and understand what that one rule is and means in my sig and I don't feel a propper sized cap would ever do anyone wrong.

would it be better to put the Cap on just the mids and HIghs amp, or leave it to both?

Team Pure Pressure

would it be better to put the Cap on just the mids and HIghs amp, or leave it to both?

Once you hook up the Cap in will be in your whole electrical circuit, so both amps will benifit.

If I was going to do anything to stay in the rookie class I would get rid of the yellow top up front and use something similiar to a Stinger Power2 SP1000.

I have had ecellent results useing this battery as my starter battery and it seems to have a faster recharge rate than the PowerMaster that I'm useing now.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png