Sonic Electronix

i just cant decide what i want i have a 2004 gmc sierra ext cab and i got a ultra deep downfire box with 7 in mount depth and .92 cf of air and i just cannon figure out what subs i want i have heard some others that had some rf punch 1 and kicker cvt and one guy with some tma all of these were 12's and at one time i had kicker compvr and i want something louder out of all those the compvr were louder than any other i ever heard and i can get 2 brand new 12's for 75 a piece but i want something louder i will spend the money but i really dont wanna spend to much over about 150 a piece for them i have looked at everything the new solo classic cvx i even looked at solobarics along with some memphis and all the rf punch series but im scared to buy something i haven heard and it not hit as hard and be stuck with it i tried reading reviews on some websites but everyone thinks that there subs slam and i don know what everyones definition of slam is i want something loud i really want the loudest possible thing i can get but anything louder than compvrs i wanna know about...i have a friend who thinks atomic is the most amazing sub ever made and says they are so loud he could rattle the back window out of my truck which i don believe but i have never heard them anyone who can help me find something that hits harder than the kicker compvrs please help i really need it

p.s i have been thinking about running some 4 guage welding machine power wire for my power wire and ground it seems really good for welding machines and all i thought why not for an amp can anyone give me an opinion on this

2000 toyota tacoma ext. cab

JVC AH-59 head unit

knukonceptz 4ga kolossus Amp kit

hifonics brutus 1200D

2 Kicker CVR 12

prefab vented enclosure

wait, so you can only get .92 cubes of air space? then you should look into 8's or shallow mounts becuase theres no way you can get 12s in there.

i jus got rid of 2 kicker comp vr 12's out of a smaller downfire with approx. .7 cf and they hit really hard my back window rattled and you could hear my tuck coming for a good ways i know its possible to get 12's that beat in the box i jus want them louder that the compvrs were

2000 toyota tacoma ext. cab

JVC AH-59 head unit

knukonceptz 4ga kolossus Amp kit

hifonics brutus 1200D

2 Kicker CVR 12

prefab vented enclosure

If I were you I would go with the rockford P3 shallow mounts if you're tryin to get the 12's in there. here's a video of a guys truck who has them --->

i would maybe throw a little port or somethin in if you've got the room for a little more wang

Currently Under Construction - hoping to be done by August:

JVC KD-SH55 Head Unit

Rockford Fosgate 10" HX2 @ 35Hz

Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C (Mids/Highs)

Hifonics TXi4008 (amp for mids/highs)

Hifonics BXi610 (amp for sub)

KnuKonceptz Kolossus Flex 4 gauge - power/ground

50^2ft. FatMat sound deadener

Big 3 - KnuKonceptz 4 gauge

1 Farad Powersonic Cap

Yellow Top Optima

150A ANL Fuse