Hey I realize how stupid arguing is on the internet. Civchatch I did not come online to try to knock your setup. I said I liked what you had done with your car and suggested building a ported box for your sub. I was only playing about saying wanna race and not trying to piss you off. When I was 16 I drove a 2wd v6 tacoma automatic w/ a few performance mods that i thought i was the shit for doing and the stock stereo so youre already miles ahead of me. Anyways dog I like your car and I don't wanna be known as an asshole around here bc just about everything I know about car audio I learned on this site. I hope everyone who saw me being an asshole in the other thread reads this. Sorry to any and all I offended.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

its all good (on my part). Thanks for apologizing and being a man. If you want that thread unlocked ill delete the bullshit and that thread can continue. If not...then just less work for me....haha

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

its all good. Thanks for apologizing and being a man. If you want that thread unlocked ill delete the bullshit and that thread can continue. If not...then just less work for me....haha

No problem... I dunno where I started to turn asshole but the kid was egging me on. Anyways civichatch, I hope we are straight man I only wanted to help you out and honestly wasn't talkin sheet about your ride I just made an unnecessary comment and I think the arguing all started from there.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

thanks man means alot that u appologized to. Everythings cool. And by the way i no ur car is fast as fuck lol. My aunty has one lol. Glad everything is cool. And we wer both beeing assholes lol.

Edited by civichatch

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

thanks man means alot that u appologized to. Everythings cool. And by the way i no ur car is fast as fuck lol. My aunty has one lol. Glad everything is cool. And we wer both beeing assholes lol.

Nah you would be surprised everyone talks mad shit to me about it being a chick car and what not and they say its slow so I tend to get pissed way too easy as you saw. Anyways it'll do 0-60 in 7.4 and rev to 7k eazy. Its fun when ppl ride for the first time though...can't get enough of the reactions to a quick slip of the clutch or turn of the volume knob. Its probably most fun though to take out an SUV driver and whip them around a turn doin about 45...I'm sure you can at least relate to me on that level civichatch I'm sure your whip is a mean motha in the turns especially since its lowered.

Edited by 07mazda3s

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Nah you would be surprised everyone talks mad shit to me about it being a chick car and what not and they say its slow so I tend to get pissed way too easy as you saw. Anyways it'll do 0-60 in 7.4 and rev to 7k eazy. Its fun when ppl ride for the first time though...can't get enough of the reactions to a quick slip of the clutch or turn of the volume knob. Its probably most fun though to take out an SUV driver and whip them around a turn doin about 45...I'm sure you can at least relate to me on that level civichatch I'm sure your whip is a mean motha in the turns especially since its lowered.

Lol after i put the springs and shcoks in and the strut bars. It handles amazing. And turning at 110 km is fun. Thats pushing it though. start to get the rear tire coming up off the ground at the speed. The only thing i can relate it to is beeing in a high powered go kart.

Edited by civichatch

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

In any actual fast car owner's eyes we are both ricers anyway thinkin we're hot sheet with our high revvin 4cyls so I got no beef with you dood, we're on the same team.

exactly, lol glad everythings good.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

i bet my truck can beat yall off the line from 0-50 after that im pegged hahaha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!