It depends on the street. I raced an escalade up a pretty steep hill and he was right there with me dead even until about 85 when he ran out of v8 juice and I left his ass. Then at the next light he told me he called the cops on me for cutting him off. I was like dude we were both just going like 35mph over the speed limit and you called the cops ON ME? I think he was just a sore loser. Moral of the story is..had the road been flat he would have been 3 carlengths back by the time I got out of first.

That 4.7 jeep/dodge/chrysler engine aint nuttin to fuck wit though. Too bad they finally gave it the boot.

Yeah 4wd in the rain you would leave me like i was in a geo metro but eventually id prolly run you down.

yea...people under estimate that small 4.7 but that shit packs a punch. Yea once i hit around 70-80 (depending on the road) im not increasing too fast. 0-50 or 0-60 im pretty quick though.

BUT i will say my friends Suby....i fucked with him and i got the HORNS....i couldnt even read his tag because of how far he got away from me so quick.

ALSO im not trying to come off as my truck is the shit and better than everyones because i DAMN WELL know its not. i just like to brag a lil when i beat small cars that should be beating me haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

haha awesome!!! im glad you like...well love it haha. it definitely does knock. These trucks do have some pick up to them.

Damn chode I had never looked at your setup before. I mean you really need two power12s since you have so much air to pressurize LMFAO. Jesus I bet that truck slams.

"My other ride" HAHAHAHA.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Damn chode I had never looked at your setup before. I mean you really need two power12s since you have so much air to pressurize LMFAO. Jesus I bet that truck slams.

"My other ride" HAHAHAHA.

haha yea it hits pretty hard.

yea that other ride i need to take off. Thats my hot as fuck ex....i miss her at times (mainly the sex) but we got youngins on here so ima keep it PG-13 at least haha

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

haha yea it hits pretty hard.

yea that other ride i need to take off. Thats my hot as fuck ex....i miss her at times (mainly the sex) but we got youngins on here so ima keep it PG-13 at least haha

Honestly each of those subs is only pressurising like 20 cubic feet tops...with two people in there maybe like 18.

What numbers are you hitting?

Edited by 07mazda3s

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

well with my windows up and i was only doing around (maybe) 600 RMS i hit a 141.7 Legal on the dash at a db drag with the New TL... NOW with the upgrades (thicker wire, yellow top, kinetik 600, and amp wired to 1 ohm and pushing around 1400 RMS) im GUESSING around a 144 legal and if i were to do windows down and cruise i THINK its around 146-147 (MAYBE) these arent official they are guesses and i may be WAY off so...yea

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

well with my windows up and i was only doing around (maybe) 600 RMS i hit a 141.7 Legal on the dash at a db drag with the New TL... NOW with the upgrades (thicker wire, yellow top, kinetik 600, and amp wired to 1 ohm and pushing around 1400 RMS) im GUESSING around a 144 legal and if i were to do windows down and cruise i THINK its around 146-147 (MAYBE) these arent official they are guesses and i may be WAY off so...yea

Well damn then I might be lucky to hit like a 100 then and I always thought my shit was pretty bangin.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

How much Rms total in your dakota?

Right now with my 2 amps its around 1800-1900 RMS

@1400 for the T10001bd

@400-500 with the P4004

Well damn then I might be lucky to hit like a 100 then and I always thought my shit was pretty bangin.

you should AT LEAST hit in the mid/high 130s. i seen a guy hit a 143.x with a single 12. i dunno if it was your exact one but i think it MIGHT have been a step above.

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Hey mazda you should check out some of my vids

there on the first and second pages (the ones on the second page are pretty sick)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=4077

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Right now with my 2 amps its around 1800-1900 RMS

@1400 for the T10001bd

@400-500 with the P4004

you should AT LEAST hit in the mid/high 130s. i seen a guy hit a 143.x with a single 12. i dunno if it was your exact one but i think it MIGHT have been a step above.

Theres only one sub above mine its the second best one. Mine is 800wrms with a 200oz magnet and its a FUBAR. The MOFO is the only one above mine and its 1200wrms with a 270 oz magnet. I always thought my sub was loud it just sucks major ass bc its a dual 4 ohm voice coil and my amp isn't two ohm stable bridged. So forever I ran it at 8 ohms so it was getting like 200wrms and then I rewired to 2 ohms and now my amp is being serviced. I hope they cant fix it and give me a new one so i can return that piece of shit and get something nicer.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz