Tiny Japanese Car Sx 18" Subwoofer

I bought mine with full intent to do 4-15's in a walled off enclosure taking out the back seat. But I don't have enough time to do that. I will have to sell the car in 4 months.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

I liked the idea you had where the port would face up, that would probably work best for the design you're thinking of.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

i dont intend to keep mine long either , thats why im going the route of a flat box with the backseats either down , or out . at the end of the day i can just lift the box out and remove the wiring .

i do believe that 4 15's will make a whole lot of noise inside that little car

I totally agree. For some reason my 18 has not made it here yet. Which is holding me back from building this box. I really want to get started on it, but if for some reason the sub and amp don't make it here for whatever. I don't want to be into a box and not get a sub and amp. Then I will be out of wood. I am getting a little pissed quite frankly. It has been a month since it was shipped now.

On another note. I also plan on fiberglassing one set of 6.5's in each door. for a total of two 6.5 comps in each door. Tweeter placement still to be determined.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Archived