Tiny Japanese Car Sx 18" Subwoofer

Doesn't anyone wanna help a brotha out? I am trying to post these images and cannot from my gov. work computer. I need someone to do it for me.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

tell me if theres any missing just give me the file name ill upload it i rush thru downloading the attachments so i think i may have missed one so double check. plus its 430 am here and i gotta go to school in 3 hours so im kinda fucked but meh whatever.

It's all in there mang...thanks alot!

That thing is ugly loud by the way..Incredible...:)

So I am done now with the box build and install of my sub. Please tell me what you guys think? This is just a daily setup and nothing more..However I could try to meter it. No one here has a meter anywhere. I don't really care about the fact there is an ugly box in the back of this car. I am selling it in five months anyways. No big deal. The box was made out of Birch..75inches thick and sealed with wood glue, screws, and silicone.

Yes I will get a video if I can. It has side rear windows that open with a pop out tab so they crack open and they flap like crazy. Also, the rear hatch seal broke and now it vibrates like crazy. The rear view mirror lost its tension and sags now. It rained today and I drove to the store in the rain and turned it up for a minute and water got sucked into the vehicle from the window flapping. Everything in the back was wet, and I did not know it until I turned around to look in the back for something. When the rain stops I will get a video up here.

I ended up doing the box to 7 cubes tuned to 34.4 hz.

Archived