like always just watch your volts lol.. and i dont know.. go to a local auto part store and see.. idk how much they go for online.. idr how much i paid for mine..

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

i am not a fan. I put one in my setup, didnt do anything. Optima did though :rolleyes:

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

like always just watch your volts lol.. and i dont know.. go to a local auto part store and see.. idk how much they go for online.. idr how much i paid for mine..

Oh like i said i know jack shit about electrical stuff. I didnt know if you meant adding another battery could make the volts to high or make it drop more or something. Your working with a newbie. So how do you wire up another battery do you just simply hook one battery up to the other one?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Oh like i said i know jack shit about electrical stuff. I didnt know if you meant adding another battery could make the volts to high or make it drop more or something. Your working with a newbie. So how do you wire up another battery do you just simply hook one battery up to the other one?

yes + to +, - to - or - to frame - to frame if you have full frame not sub frame sub frame better run both power and ground full to 2nd battery

yes + to +, - to - or - to frame - to frame if you have full frame not sub frame sub frame better run both power and ground full to 2nd battery

OK so you guys are pretty damn helpful. Thanks, but now does anyone have any suggestions on a somewhat cheap battery that will work in my situation, simply because I am not running and dont plan on running a huge 1,000 watt plus setup. I want to try and keep the price low and get my lights to stop dimming and keep my voltage up because i can even notice a difference in how the bass hits for the first few seconds when Im up above 14v than when it drops to 12.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

OK so you guys are pretty damn helpful. Thanks, but now does anyone have any suggestions on a somewhat cheap battery that will work in my situation, simply because I am not running and dont plan on running a huge 1,000 watt plus setup. I want to try and keep the price low and get my lights to stop dimming and keep my voltage up because i can even notice a difference in how the bass hits for the first few seconds when Im up above 14v than when it drops to 12.

your not gonna prevent voltage drop unless you get a High Output alternator and probably an MLA voltage regulator.

your not gonna prevent voltage drop unless you get a High Output alternator and probably an MLA voltage regulator.

how much does all this typically cost?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3