mine is on cylinders all around, tubed, and cut out. rides great to be honest. but bags are a nice ride for less amount of work. Its on 18s, shaved and molded everything, id like to post a pic but i cant get it to work sorry

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

when i lived in fl my buddy in relaxed was rebuilding peoples air cylinders left an right the gaskets go on them way 2 easy

They do have a life to them, as do air bags, unless u condition them and store ur ride inside all the time. if you dont over the ur psi goin to the cylinders u shouldnt have problems...had my rear cylinders on my civic for three years now with no problems, but i have rebuilt them for friends also lol....

Its a personal choice for sure

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

only advantage a cylinder has is being able to dog leg real good LoL wifes had her car bagged for 3 years plus driven from ga to ca twice now bout to make the trip again i-40 the whole way from memphis

Its really just all about how much money he wants to put into it. If i were starting all over i would probably do bags all around. canti set-up. more work than a bolt on for sure, but then again mine isnt a daily. It can be drivin daily, but here in the midwest the weather seems to have an effect on what i decide to drive that day lol. just look around do some research, theres a lot of bagged an cylindered hondas out there

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

• 1 month later...

Thats a clean lookin civic. Im going to try to get a couple pics of my set up on here tonight or tomorrow. Its nothing special but id like to get some opinions.....

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

That is a nice civic, shaved and a nice clean paint job.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Archived