Sonic Electronix

since you got silly money like that, go buy a cvr preloaded box and use that amp and be happy

buying type x's and not only installing them wrong but giving them 1/8th rms is like buying a ferrari and swapping a honda civic motor into it...you're lucky youre so far away or i'd slap you for sub abuse

and get rid of the dual for gods sake, that could be your problem right there

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

since you got silly money like that, go buy a cvr preloaded box and use that amp and be happy

buying type x's and not only installing them wrong but giving them 1/8th rms is like buying a ferrari and swapping a honda civic motor into it...you're lucky youre so far away or i'd slap you for sub abuse

and get rid of the dual for gods sake, that could be your problem right there

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you spoke my mind

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you spoke my mind

hahah yeah, I feel the same way! I say its the amp dude.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

i would never get any kicker subs i had a l7 and blew it with the 500/1 and my brother had a cvx and blew it with his 500/1 i put my mtx thunder 6000 subs in the box and they hit with no problem im going to wait to use the subs intill i get a amp to push the type x subs good and i got a good deal on the subs that y i got them i only paid

$300 for both subs with box and ever thing was new the subs and box and would a jl 1000/1 be good for the subs

and im tired of going to audio shops and they saying that diffrent subs will handle my amp

im tired of going to audio shops and they saying that diffrent subs will handle my amp

cause they just want your money

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

i had the l7 for 1 week and it blew and my brother had the cvx for i think 2 weeks and it blew that what made me not like kicker anymore but im just going to get a jl 1000/1 for the subs and use the 500/1 on my mids and highs

i had the l7 for 1 week and it blew and my brother had the cvx for i think 2 weeks and it blew that what made me not like kicker anymore but im just going to get a jl 1000/1 for the subs and use the 500/1 on my mids and highs

sounds like you guys are beating the shit outa subs :D

Do remember though....because you said your bro and dad are louder and what not. Different cars will produce differently. So make sure you adjust your box accordingly. Have you played around with that at all?

15xtrur.png

sounds like you guys are beating the shit outa subs :D

Do remember though....because you said your bro and dad are louder and what not. Different cars will produce differently. So make sure you adjust your box accordingly. Have you played around with that at all?

i tryed but could not get it to change i never had a jl amp before this one i alway had rf and me and my 2 brothers and my dad all got jl 500/1 amps my little brother got a 13 w7 my dad got 2 12 in w6s and my older brother got 2 type x subs and i got type x subs right now i put my old mtx subs in the box and i can turn the radio up loud and they slam does not do anything that the type x subs do so i think they are messed up and yes we are hard on subs we like loud bass

I say take your ish to a shop cause you have no clue what you're doing.

i been and they tell me its this so i get it and nuthing changes im done going to audio shops so thats y i figured i will try here because all of the people on here have loud systems

Archived